add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$1500 streaming pc plus monitor

FaceSlam25

8 months ago

A nice looking streaming pc and monitor within $50 of $1500. Things to think about -I prefer Ryzen -I like rgb -plz make sure there is good airflow -I am streaming 1080p 60fps

Thanks in advance

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Dual monitors for streaming one for gameplay and one for streaming software/chat tabs, monitors are both height adjustable, added the needed Display Port cable for Freesync, Dell monitor comes with a HDMI for the second monitor, Fans are addressable and list ASRocks software as being compatible and the motherboard has the needed 5v ARGB header, RAM is on the QVL for the motherboard, Full copy of Windows and transferable.

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor $208.57 @ OutletPC
Motherboard ASRock - Fatal1ty B450 GAMING K4 ATX AM4 Motherboard $79.99 @ Amazon
Memory Patriot - Viper 4 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3400 Memory $86.99 @ Amazon
Storage Crucial - P1 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $107.89 @ OutletPC
Storage Seagate - Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $59.99 @ Amazon
Video Card EVGA - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB XC BLACK GAMING Video Card $329.99 @ Newegg
Case Cooler Master - MasterBox NR600 (w/o ODD) ATX Mid Tower Case $69.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply $74.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Full 32/64-bit $129.99 @ B&H
Monitor HP - VH240a 23.8" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor $109.99 @ Amazon
Monitor Dell - S2419HGF 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor $149.99 @ Walmart
Custom AmazonBasics DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable - 6 Feet $9.00 @ Amazon
Custom EZDIY-FAB 5-Pack 120mm Dual Frame RGB PWM Fans for PC Case,Addressable RGB Case Fan with Fan Hubs,CPU Cooling Fan, Motherboard Sync,Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync $45.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1493.36
Mail-in rebates -$30.00
Total $1463.36
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-26 09:11 EDT-0400

Note: 2700+2060 are not ideal for pushing a 144hz monitor so don't expect to be able to constantly cap the monitor.

That is why I went with a Freesync monitor so even though running lower frame rates the gameplay remains as smooth as possible.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the recommendation I will look into it

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

You arent going to even get close to a decent monitor for 50$. You'll need to spend like 150$-200$ for the monitor to be good.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant both the monitor and pc had to be within 1500. Sorry for the bad wording I was in a hurry

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh Ok. Its just "monitor within $50" Had me thinking you wanted a monitor for 5-$

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Barely anybody responded to the last few. I wanted more opinions. I have build in mind I just wanted other’s opinions

• 8 months ago
  • 0 points

Also streaming in 1080p60 isnt a good idea. it takes a lot of computer power to do it

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

That isn't true at all.

A build like what I posted above will easily handle 1080p@60fps with some pretty reasonably high settings.

If You go with reduced settings You can even move to a 6-core in lighter titles.

Using NVENC or AMD's encoder You can reach that resolution and refresh rate for the stream with most CPU.

Streaming is only majorly CPU intensive if You are using very high quality or compression settings without the cores to handle the workload.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep sorry

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube