add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling after an RMA

Attune

6 months ago

I recently had to RMA a mouse (Corsair Scimitar) because the scroll wheel stopped working. During the downtime between sending off the Scimitar and receiving a replacement, I went back to using the mouse I used to use my daily driver (Logitech G502). This reminded me how much I prefer the Logitech software compared to Corsair iCUE. I have now received the new mouse and it's in full working condition, however I'm really tempted to switch back to Logitech permanently considering the software differences and the fact my Scimitar scroll wheel completely broke after only a year of use.

Is there anything stopping me from selling the Scimitar I just received from the RMA?

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 5 points

No, they sent you a new mouse, it is yours to do whatever you want with it. Same as any warranty replacement.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, this is the answer I was hoping for!

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Except Dell. Those ******** will 'honor' their warranty by replacing the minimum amount of compoments and sending you back a broken laptop shell.

Lol, sorry. Bad blood between Dell and I.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

No. In fact you will actually get more for it since it is new. It is your property. Do as you want.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube