add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Legit Windows 10 multi-licenses?

Outsiders

2 months ago

I'm currently building myself a new computer and my Dad and Brother asked me to build them new computers. Is there anywhere that sells legit Windows 10 multi-licenses at a discount price?

I know I can get a legit single keys from NewEgg, Amazon, Dell or B&H for $129.99 but was hoping to maybe get a discount somewhere instead of paying $389.97 for 3 licenses.

Thank you...

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Retail Pro keys (NOT OEM) normally have multiple activations on them, and can be reused a few times. i know they did with windows 7 Pro, and my windows 10 pro key has worked for all of my builds. I would buy one and try it on all the PC's before buying 3 keys

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I didn't know about this so I will probably give this a chance. I just hope Microsoft doesn't think it's any foul play and deactivate the key. You said it worked for Windows 10 Pro but I was looking into using Windows 10 Home. Do you think the multiple activations will work with this OS?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I don't recommend windows 10 home as it's rather restricted compared to pro, but as long as it is a retail key it should work properly

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I never thought about getting Pro because it was always more expensive and seemed to list of lot of items that I don't think I would ever use. Time to go check out and compare both versions.

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Thank you for the help. Looks like I'm going to have to buy 3 copies.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube