add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Case5549

6 months ago

I’m planning on building a pc on December 20 and getting the parts Black Friday is that a bad idea since it’s so long after because of replacement or rmas.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Simple. Test all the parts before you use them. Don't need to build the PC. Just assemble the parts on the motherboard box and make sure it works properly before you actually build it.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

You should just test the parts first, like Nullarc77 said. Anyways, why build it so far after getting the parts?

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I was wanting to get them on sale and then build it on Christmas break but now after talking to people I’ll probably build it when the parts show up.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Probably the best idea. Besides if nothing arrives DOA it shouldn't take more than the day to get everything up and running, you can do it over the weekend or whenever you have no school/work

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, that makes sense. I would do it when you get the parts. Plus, I don't know if you'd want to wait that long with the part sitting, collecting dust! ;P

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube