add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Seasonic Steam $25.00 Gift Card Promotion

StabbyMeowkins

2 months ago

I had obtained one of these already, just was given the $25 to my Steam account a few weeks back. It said something to the likes of "Limit one per Customer". Does that mean 1 per customer per purchase? Or just overall?

In that same regard, when does this promotion actually expire and what power supplies do they pertain to? I have not found any information on their site regarding this promotion, despite me looking into the links the Card had given me.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

The advice here would be make a new steam account and link the $25 to that account. Then find a game you want and gift it to your main account. problem solved.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

That means you can only can get one gift card for yourself sadly.

I have no clue at what time they end but the promotion applies mainly to their "FOCUS" series lineup.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube