add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Create Windows 10 installation media first, then full retail version

91Mackmr2

6 months ago

Hello, I recently received all the parts to begin my build, unfortunately, I've exhausted all funds until next payday. Can I used the "Create Windows 10 installation media" for now to see if my build is a success, and then, do a fresh install with a new Windows 10 home retail version on the same drive I used the tool on? After reading the forum, I want to do the right thing by paying for the retail, which someone worked to create in turn it will ease my conscience and to feel much safer.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

You can do this, and indeed, Windows has a trial period for such purposes. Just make sure you do buy the license and enter it into Windows.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

... do a fresh install with a new Windows ...

No need to install again. Just enter the product activation key from your legit purchase.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube