• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

pinkmewsic 1 month ago

Hi. So I know absolutely nothing about building computers but I have been told this is much better than just buying one. So I'm gonna give it a shot, I just need some help. I don't play a lot of crazy games, no multiplayer games or really any online games. I just need a computer that will run games like City skylines, or Age of Empires, or Subnautica, or other like survival and resource management games. But I do have a VR, so it needs to be able to handle and play that. I'm a manager at Gamestop so I don't have a lot of money, and wanna make it as cheap as possible. So if anyone can help me out with a computer that is as cheap as I can go that would still last me, and run these games and a VR well that would be awesome. I live in Wisconsin USA.

Comments Sorted by:

aud10_fr3ak 1 point 1 month ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QDks7W

i didn't include any peripherals(keyboard, mice, speakers, monitor, etc. ), or a windows license.

if you need these i can help you with that

: )

pinkmewsic submitter 1 point 1 month ago

Thank you! This will do everything I wanna do? Not doubting you lol was just expecting it to cost a lot more!

wait so you already have mice, keyboard, monitor, and windows license?

you still need those.

and speakers/headphones if you want sound.

Yeah I'll have everything except the windows license

windows costs $100.

not great, but its a need.

That's okay! So with everything here and the windows, I'll have a computer that will do all I want it too?