• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Jad139 1 month ago

I have been a console gamer for years and I think I am ready to make the switch over to PC gaming. The $1000 USD budget would include the PC itself as well as all the peripherals, as I have nothing. My goal is to be able to play current and upcoming AAA titles at high-max settings with consistently high FPS rates, as well as various indie games. I am partial to a white/blue theme or a build with white/blue LEDs, but it is not required. It may be important to note that since I am living in a dorm room, I may not have access to an Ethernet port, so on-board WiFi capabilities would be very helpful.

If $1000 is not enough to accomplish what I want, I would be willing to stretch the budget to $1500 IF the price increase is justifiable.

Thank you for your time and help!

EDIT: I am a big fan of the Corsair Crystal 570X RGB White Case and think it would look great for the theme I have in mind.

Comments Sorted by:

BurnTheConsoleUser 1 point 1 month ago

You'll lose lots of your budget to that case its like 150 and you lose 8gbs of ram and a better GPU

Jad139 submitter 1 point 1 month ago

Thank you for bringing that point up. I'll have to look into other cases since I would rather not take a performance hit.

Yah, that case is a bit pricey but I see why you like it, try the link I put in the comments of the post this one I send to a lot of people and almost everyone has liked it.

Here's one without the 570x

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/h2X6gw

2TekBuilds 1 point 1 month ago
aud10_fr3ak 1 point 1 month ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fLqczY

everything you need : )

Jad139 submitter 1 point 1 month ago

Thank you! This looks like its just what I was looking for :)