• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

SFisher 3 months ago

Hello -

Got a pre-built for low money upfront. Looking to make upgrades in the near future. Budget between $300-$600.

Specs below:

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Ultra Desktop

• Graphics AMD Radeon RX 560 • System Memory (RAM) 16 gigabytes • Processor Speed (Base) 3.5 gigahertz • Processor Model AMD FX • Processor Model Number FX-6300 • Operating System Windows 10 • Storage Type HDD • Total Storage Capacity 1000 gigabytes • Hard Drive Capacity 1000 gigabytes

• Added an SSD - 500gb myself

Feature • Cooling System Air • Operating System Architecture 64-bit

Storage • Storage Type HDD • Total Storage Capacity 1000 gigabytes • Hard Drive Capacity 1000 gigabytes • Hard Drive RPM 7200 revolutions per minute • Hard Drive Interface SATA • Hard Drive Accelerator None

Memory • Type of Memory (RAM) DDR3 SDRAM • Cache Memory 8 megabytes • System Memory RAM Expandable To 16 gigabytes • Number Of Memory Slots 2

Graphics • Graphics Type Discrete • GPU Brand AMD Radeon • Video Memory 2048 megabytes

Processor • Processor Brand AMD

Expansion • Number Of Internal 2.5" Bays 1 • Number Of Internal 3.5" Bays 2 • Number Of PCI-E x1 Slots 1 • Number Of PCI-E x16 Slots 1

Ports • Number of USB Ports (Total) 6 • Number of USB 2.0 Type A Ports 6 • Number Of PS/2 Ports 1

Network • Wireless Networking Wireless-AC • Ethernet Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet • Number Of Ethernet Ports = 1

Thank you - SF

Comments Sorted by:

mattias1172 4 Builds 1 point 3 months ago

Looking to make upgrades in the near future

I hear racing strips and flames are a great investment for more FPS.

What kind of upgrades? What are you looking to do?

SFisher submitter 1 point 3 months ago

Yeah - I'll be sure to paint some on the side of my rig.

Not sure just yet on what specific upgrades I want to do. Really just looking to future proof the machine for the next few years. So maybe cpu, gpu, and mother board or just one of the three.

mattias1172 4 Builds 1 point 3 months ago

What kind of performance are you looking for? 1080p, 1440p? Target FPS and graphics settings?