- 16 months ago
Im trying to build my first PC, I have been reading about pc parts for 2 weeks and I think I am starting to understand the basics, but I still have some nooby questions.
So here are the specs:
- Budget: Around 1500$ for the PC (peripherals not included). It can change between 1300-1700 if needed but the optimal would be 1500.
- Location: Spain
- Use: Gaming. I play a wide range of games, from PvP to casual single player.
- Peripherals: My objective is get the best possible experience at 2k. I'm gonna get the ASUS PG279Q monitor or the Acer equivalent (I have read about the Asus light problems), so the thing is getting a PC which can use the full potential of the monitor, not more.
- I also would apreciate advise in speakers.
- Operating System required: Windows 10.
In conclusion, I need a part list for 2k +60fps gaming at max settings. Im gonna post some additional questions/notes:
- My idea is to get a very powerfull GPU and an average CPU. I can upgrade the processor if needed in a future.
- Right now there are not reasons for buying a 1080 instead of a 2070 (apart from the price gap), right?
- Honestly, RGB is apreciatted, but I'd rather get the performance and good price. Im gonna be looking at my monitor, not at my PC :)
Thank you to anyone who helps me, and as the newbie I am I would love to recieve any criticism or recomendation.