add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[WTB] all pc parts

ryan2289

14 months ago

hey everyone. looking to build a little cheap computer for the garage. wont be used much or for anything demanding. just browsing and netflix every now and then.

cheap or free parts (i will pay shipping) is preferred. tell me what you got and let me build a frankenstein rig :D

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Might want to look into used Optiplex's if you're just going to use it for around the garage for browsing and streaming. Could probably pick one up for pretty cheap.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got a complete Core 2 system I'd sell ya for $13 + shipping (in USA)

If you're interested LMK your zip and I'll get back to you with a shipping estimate :)

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you looking to actually build something? I have a complete Dell desktop i5, 8GB RAM, 1GB AMD GPU. It was an office PC that was lightly used. I cleaned it up and it has been sitting in my closet.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

i was looking to build. i had fun on the last one. but would be open to options. what did you want for it?

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

I would like to get $100 plus shipping.. I'm not sure what UPS ground would charge though

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

i3 2120, $15 plus shipping if you want. I also have 4gb of DDR3 for $20, but my motherboard stopped working. Radeon HD 3870, $15 plus shipping. FireGL V7700 (same card) $15, Nvidia GTS 250 $15... DDR2 2x2gb $10. I live in Canada so I don't know what shipping will be but I can use Purolator or something. Also I have a bunch of hard drives if you want that I'll give to you to get rid of. Even better if you're in Vancouver too. Also I have an AM3 motherboard, Micro ATX for $10

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh and ASUS Maximus Formula motherboard with original sound card $25

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Here's some parts that I'm selling here. Link

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube