add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help and opinions on what I should change.

Zelter
  • 21 months ago

Was my first build and a rushed one at that, just wanting to know what i should change to be able to run most games on med-high graphics.

(The case is a Cougar MX330 Windowed Mid-Tower Case) couldnt find it in the list. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cf4QcY

Much Appreciated.

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

You already own this machine? If so, get a better GPU, that's it

Or is this a new build? If so, what is the budget? 1100$?

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I do own the machine and am planning on upgrading the gpu, just wanted to know if there were any major things to change.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

nah, just the GPU

GTX 1070ti would be nice - it hits 120+fps on 1080p high/ultra settings

so even if your monitor is only 60Hz, you will have years to come to drop below those 60fps (Witcher on Epic settings and jokes like that are a different story)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, thanks Panzerhaubitze PzH 2000. Cant identify you wrong now can I?

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

my pronouns are boom and zzzapp

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube