add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Lightly used Evga Superclocked 2 GTX 1080 potentially for sale/trade.

Dragoons55

19 months ago

Hi guys, I know i posted on here a week or so ago with this same video card but now im getting to a point where I might need to get rid of it.

So i guess a little story time, My wife is having a surgery done to prevent receding gums from getting worse (if we let it go on too long she may lose upto two teeth.) And its going to cost us around $2150 and realizing I should try to get some money back so we can make our trip to Australia (permanent move) occur I will need to start liquidating our assets.

Before all of this occured, right around Christmas i purchased a GTX 1080 via amazon for 625 being a steal at the time, the prices in Australia were pretty absurd for quite a while and are relaxing now but I thought hey id get this out of the way and bring it with us to AUS, was going to do the same thing for ram which was even more silly than the US for a while (talking ~$200 USD after conversion for 2400 speed 16GB plain ram).

So I guess what im asking here is, is anyone willing to help me out? I know asking for $625 would be silly, I can part with it for $525 OBO, I really hate to let it go for stupid financial bills but we are starting to hurt.

TLDR: Asking for $525 or best offer.

The card has never been used for mining and has never exceeded 69C while under load, very good condition. I only play games on my computer, fornite, world of warcraft, overwatch, hearthstone, ARK (which i can only play on low anyway due to CPU bottleneck lol..) 7 days to die and some elder scrolls online along with Skyrim.

I can do this in many different ways, ill do what you need to validate, i can get pictures, timestamps, nice photos of me standing next to it, I just need this money to make sure my wife and I still make our primary concern happen first, ill worry/cry in australia about this stuff later.

Edit: Has all original packaging, still have the box, receipt and all.

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Im not hard set for $525, hence or best offer.

Im also willing to trade, I still need 3k speed ram DDR4, 16GB-32GB (8GB Sticks each, 2 sets preferable) and do the difference in cash that we could agree on.

Im open to at least discuss.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

How much would you take off the price for a 2*8 GB set of Trident Z RGB 3000 MHz?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Assuming you mean 2 sticks of 8GB (totaling 16GB) I would probably take off around $160 assuming the condition is used and in great shape.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

i'll think about it... It's barely used and in great shaped, don't even think it's XMP'd... Are you interested in another budget GPU, or do you already have a replacement one?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Well im just thinking of getting rid of this GPU and save up eventually when I move to Australia, I can work with you to ensure the trade/sale.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, I found a local 1070 for a really good price and couldn't pass it up... : (

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

It is selling new right now for same price about

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Price adjustment: Willing to sell for $475 but really don't want to go lower.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Have your tired selling on Reddit Hardware Swap? Im sure your cards will sell fast

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Im a bit more skeptical on that subreddit mainly just not sure how reliable it is, have you used it? If so how many times?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I recently sold 2 heatsinks on there and bought some Gskill RGB ram and a headset too. I was skeptical at first but i gave good faith on fellow PCMR redditor. If you do sell on there, given you have the requirments to do so, I strongly use Paypal invoice system to make sure everything can go smoothly.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah? Appreciate the information, paypal probably is the safest bet, would you pm me with your process of the matter like a step by step on what you did to verify each others integrity etc.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Rx8k9J I believe this is the card I am looking for

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh this is what you meant, its close to the one I have, i Have the Superclocked 2 (SC2) version with icx technology.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

So you do still have the GPU man? Basically it’s the one I want on my build, but a newer version?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I do have it, have pictures of it too, can time stamp as well if requested, how much are you looking to pay? Im still looking for around 500 but can possibly go lower if needed.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

You were saying $550 but I was gonna ask $500 if possible? Is their any better way to contact you?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes i will pm you.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube