add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rainbow Six Siege Y3S1 Meta

RamenWrestler
  • 24 months ago

I'm an avid player and follower of Rainbow Six Siege. I generally play every day and watch almost every single broadcasted Pro League matchup. With the recent addition of attackers like Lion and Dokkaebi, the meta has changed from defender favored to attacker favored, especially in Pro League. The general consensus is that Lion is OP, and I agree with that completely; the addition of Lion into the game has made it almost impossible to deny a plant and go for a retake. Add a logic bomb, candelas, smokes, and a Glaz into the mix and you're not going to prevent that plant in any way. Because of this, roamers have become a much more important piece to the defender's puzzle, because getting the early picks makes the entire round now, especially if it is killing the Lion. In more positive news, I find the Ela nerf to be a great change and I do not think she requires any more work, she seems to be in a perfect spot. And Finka... I find her to be almost useless in any situation, unless you run a Blitz. If you play Siege, what are your thoughts on the new operators and the way the meta is currently? Any changes you would make?

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I had it at launch release and play for a while till i was up to level 183 and stopped playing for about 6months till just now, which i had to download all the patches and updates. Im yet to unlock the new operators but i can see how they are pretty decent once you experience more with them and some can be some what over powering. I have noticed that the highest ranks are just around 100 and some players under level 10 are super strong and competitive which leads me to assume they are rank 200-300+ who have now restarted with a new account by the way they play. When i have more time i will get back into it and more familiar with the new maps.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish I had the ability to take such a long break from the game. Something always just brings me back to it whether it being my friends or just the want to play the game. I've even grown to find the game so incredibly annoying that I quit it one day, but end up playing it the next day anyways.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

haha. It is a very good game, although plagued with issues at the beginning, dont get me started. Its different to other FPS which why i still play it. Some of the players i played with back then was in the 300 levels cant imagine what they are now. Its good that Ubi has supported it and seems to have attracted a lot of new players. Newbies haha.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I roam with mute, I set three jammers on objective and keep one on me to be placed at my current location and stand on to block Lion & Dokkaebi abilities. Dosen't work 100% of the time but when it does, I become toxic and tea bag their dead bodies.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Lion is too op.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube