add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What do you all drive? (if you even do)

Synchro
  • 27 months ago

I have a dark(ish) blue 1995 Chevy Pickup and I love it.

I have both aftermarket headlights & tail lightsswag

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 17 points

I drive my friends insane

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

LMAOOO

• 27 months ago
  • 6 points

The back seat of my moms car.

• 27 months ago
  • 4 points

Buying a car in the next two weeks. Looking at Corollas, Civics, and Focuses mostly.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

All good choices!

• 27 months ago
  • 0 points

y'know... you can buy a used corvette for the same price as a new civic...

just saying...

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah but it wont be as reliable, or cheap to insure, and wont come with a warranty. Parts certainly wont be as cheap either. Thats not a good option for 99% of car buyers.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm just joking around. If you wanted the high speed for a low price, it's smart. Otherwise, it's pretty impractical.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

LS1 Trans Am/Camaro are the best bang for buck sports car ("fast" cars) of the last 2 decades.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, Corvette is a solid entry-level supercar now. (At least the Z06)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

And? lol

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Miat is solid. I'm unfortunately more of an S2K guy now.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

unfortunately

They're both great cars =P

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Corollas are great cars, but so are civics and focuses. The focus would likely be where the power is at, if that's a deciding factor! :)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

The Focus has higher end sport models that would definitely have more power, however when comparing base model economy cars the Focus is actually one of the lowest power vehicles, while the Civic is the top of its class.

With that said the Focus is the top of its class in combined MPG at 35, while the Civic sits at 32 combined but has almost 40 more horsepower. The new Civic's are sharp, my buddy just got an 18 with the 1.5t engine.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

He is looking at very cheap used models in the $1000-$2000 range. Not new. The corolla would be my choice here because no matter what year you get post 1997 you get a timing chain that never needs replaced.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, that makes sense. If talking new the Cruze should be in the conversation. I 100% agree, as soon as you said older model my mind went to the Corolla as the #1 contender.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Cruze is pretty mediocre unless you need a diesel option in the US.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

06' Acura TSX, 6speed. 140k miles. One front end crash that had a lot of damage about 8-9 years ago.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

'96 Accord. In b4 Fischer price joke.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

"of his own accord"

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Same car that the world's richest man drives

[comment deleted]
  • 27 months ago
  • 2 points

I drive a 1997 Ford Explorer XLT with a 302 (5.0L), tan colored.
Yes that picture is my truck...

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

I love that gen Explorer, wish I could find one myself that isn’t a pile tho, unfortunately since that gen is pretty popular it’s hard to find a nice one.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

its true they are hard to find, Plus they seem to be a very dependable vehicle. so people run them until they are ready for the junkyard, but if you was to get a decent one, it is somewhat easy to find parts somewhat cheap to get them up to par. But i had the truck for about 6 years now, my list of repairs and tune ups (i dont really call tune ups a repair).
fuel pump
water pump
battery (kind of a tune up item)
spark plugs and wires
brakes (had to replace almost the whole braking system)
Not bad for a 21 year old vehicle

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Wow thats pretty decent for its age.

Does it have the 5.0L V8 or one of the V6s?

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

5.0L

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Nice, gotta have dat V8 lel

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

1993 SW20 MR2.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I've always liked the looks of the 2nd generation MR2. They looked like a mini Ferrari to me. I thought they looked better than the 1st or 3rd generation.

How hard is it to work on the mid-mounted engine.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Its not great, but its not miserable either. Most complications relate to having not as much lateral space to do things like timing belts and accessory repair on the engine. Suspension wise they are fine, but almost every single one you see will need a steering rack replaced. Common issue.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

How's it been? Do you still like it? Any problems recently?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Its a constant project. Recently did all the ball joints and I STILL have a wobble in the steering. Ive done every front end component and bushing there is so I'm just going to have to throw a rack at it before this autocross season.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

A Hyundai Sonata

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn’t know Hyundai made Lamba Class Shuttles, the more you know! :P

But really, how’s it coming along for the Tesla you want?

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

It's not great, I'm still stuck on step 2 of my three step Tesla plan. So this thing will hopefully last a couple years yet.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, well good luck!

However as they say "Remember, you cant drive your house, but you can live in your car" :P

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Let's try that with a miata haha.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Strap everything to the roof? Lol

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

97 chevy silverado with a 2 inch lift, a auburn limited slip and a fresh small block 350

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2004 525i named Heidi, 2010 Chevy Impala LT named Paula, and my first car I ever bought when I was 16 (don't have the heart to sell her) a 2003 Chevy Cavalier 5-speed manual named Angelina

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Only thing I have ever driven was my brother's 1997 Ford f250. Only drove it once. But what can you do when you turn 15 in October and there is snow on the ground 3 weeks later.

• 27 months ago
  • 6 points

Learn to drive in the snow.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Silver '99 Toyota 4-Runner. Hand me down from my stepmom, who owns a Lincoln.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

My first car was a 2005 Ford Explorer (just got it a year ago) nothing too special, but its mine so I like it :D.

I also own a 2003 Honda Magna that I got from my uncle (drives my mom crazy when I ride it).

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2002 Mustang GT. Gonna be looking at getting a lightly used Focus hatchback (hopefully an ST) at some point to daily drive.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Then your DD would be quicker than your fun car :P

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

lol if both stock, probably. However there are plans to do a Coyote swap and complete suspension overhaul on the Mustang once the 4.6 kicks the bucket. Pushing 225k miles so we'll see how much longer it has.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

That sounds awesome man. Those 2v engines just aren't made for power applications sadly.

I've been trying for a couple years to get my hands on one of my great friends 99 Cobra vert and coyote swap it. I fell in love with a Coyote swapped 02 v6 Mustang at the track last summer.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2012 Plug In Prius. My darling baby blue car.

Though I'd love to have a 2017 Honda Fit like the car that work lets me drive.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2007 Chrsyler Sebring Lmtd.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

1995 Toyota avalon. 270k miles. Probably the most reliable car my family has owned.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2014 Nissan Sentra, we got it cheap and I'm driving it to get experience. I'm gonna get the truck which is a 2003 Ford F-150 and the Sentra will be my Mother's ride.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

1993 White Toyota Pickup extra cab, Inline 4 engine. It isn’t much to look at, but those trucks are built like tanks. They can handle almost anything you throw at it.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Been looking at cars for a long while now, nothing around me that actually intrigues me. So for now, all I got is my own two feet or my mom's car.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Mostly my Grandmas ‘14 Kia Sorrento or my Aunts ‘16 Honda CRV.

I’m hoping to get a car this year tho, either a 2011 to 2014 Chevy Caprice PPV (with the 6.0L DOHC V8) or a 1998 to 2011 Ford Crown Victoria. Yes I like big cars lol

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Your parents must have been pulled over a lot when you were a kid

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Mazda 3 (2012). Function over form. I am close to paying it off (could have it paid off already, but I'm making minimum payments). I've owned it for four years and plan on sometime down the road messing with it (probably new headers / exhaust).

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Just a basic grandpa's Taurus, with about 400 wheel horsepower and 500 wheel torque.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Your Grandpa owns a Ford Taurus SHO then I assume? Lol

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

He has a SHO himself, is what hes saying.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

No, I do. I was saying its a grandpa car lol. What is an SHO? ;)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Single Handily Overpowered? Idk :P

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Something like that lol, but shhh its a secret. I de-badged it for a reason.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Then it looks like an Unmarked police car ;) (Depending in the year of course)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Red 53 plate Renault Clio (bag of shite)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

'80 Cadillac Deville, 4 door.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

You sir, have class.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2016 Volkswagen Golf GT-Sport

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

1998 chevy s10 ls. 245k-ish. kbb ~$30 to buy. Recently got 2002 gmc sierra 1500. 120k. transmission on its last leg. had to drain pan and replace oil filter/gasket. kicking for now but have it parked until i get it into a shop.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Definitely some interesting vehicles. Especially the

Alfa Romeo GT 2.0JTS

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I have quite a few vehicles and the list is growing. My main rig is a 2014 GMC Sierra with a 5.3L V8. My wife drives a 2014 GMC Terrain with a little 4 cyclinder. I also have an offroad racing truck based on a 1989 F150 with a 351W in it. I have a test drive tomorrow for a 1977 Z28 Camaro with a 454. This does not take into account fleet vehicles on the farm. I may have a vehicle buying compulsion.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I want a Honda odyssey. I bet I spelled that wrong

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats what nathaniel wants

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't drive much any more, but when I do, I drive a 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic LS in Amber Bronze Metallic. 100K miles, but its paid for and runs.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Used to drive a 1985 Dodge Dakota... it's broken down.

• 26 months ago
  • -1 points

sick necro bro

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Duuudeeeee! Camber=power! the louder the car, the more horsepower!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

I love MX-5's, always wanted one

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

2015 MX5 Grand touring

I'll trade you my soul for it

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Insert bad pun about the Kia Soul.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube