add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

AMD Wraith MAX Cooler retail WORTH IT?

favourxyz
  • 29 months ago

.title

Comments

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Such an awesome cooler, just be sure the case has enough clearance for it and the top PCI slot on the motherboard is a PCIe 1x slot for a wifi card instead of the 16x slot for the video card as this cooler will overhang that slot. If you want to see what I mean then look at my Ryzen Stealth build: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/MnLJ7P

Look at my complete pics and see how close the cooler is to my GPU, then look at a pic of the motherboard I used and see what slot the video card plugs into. You will see that the 16x slot is the 2nd one down so I have clearance to have that cooler in my case with a video card.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube