add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

pairing gtx1080 with 1080p @240hz but freesync, thought on this?

favourxyz
  • 30 months ago

.title

Comments

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

1080p 144hz G-Sync will be a much better experience with that card. The difference between 60 and 144hz is night and day, but 144 and 240 is barely noticeable

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

The difference between 60 and 144hz is night and day, but 144 and 240 is barely noticeable

Uhhh 240 is nearly twice as much as 144....Its refreshing nearly as twice as fast.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Perceivable* difference. Many people simply aren't quick enough to make use of 240

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't feeesync for amd cards and gsync for Nvidia cards?

My understanding was that you won't be able to use feeesync if you have a Nvidia gpu.

Also, they say fast sync is pretty good with minimal input lag. I've tested this and can say that yes, the input lag is barely noticeable.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube