add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any guide for watercooled PC desk?

AverageLeo

27 months ago

I'm going to build one of my one soon with my friend who's a little bit experienced with that. There are a lot of videos in YouTube but most of them showcasing the desk or showing the building process without showing the steps and what I need to notice for.. Would appreciate if someone can link me to a guide that's detailed as much as possible.

Thanks and would love to hear your tips and opinion!

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 4 points

Check out completed builds, select featured builds, there's several in there.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually lets very helpful. Just go through other peoples builds and see if you find any. Watercooled desks are not common and you often just have to make it yourself. You probably won't find any guides for them.

• 27 months ago
  • 0 points

Ok, but I looked for guides not video and pictures.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

videos are pretty good guides. like the one by linus tech tips. i dont think you should do everyhing by manual.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Good luck finding one

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Let's make things clear first:

• Do you want a desktop PC, like this? OR
  • Do you want a PC that is built inside a desk, like this?

Also, are you looking for

• water cooling it with AIO (All in One) CPU liquid cooler, e.g.: this OR
  • making a custom water cooling loop, e.g. this
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Pc built inside a desk and costume water cooling loop. :)

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Just watch some episodes of "New Yankee Workshop".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube