add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My PC crashes while under load

BritishInmate
  • 32 months ago

So my PC crashes when ever its under load and I all ready posted about this a while ago and I only got one response telling me to swap out different parts but because my friends aren't PC I couldn't ask if I could barrow there stuff like he said and i'm to poor to buy new parts. So I want to know what part is the problem so I can save up to replace it in the future.

Here's a link to the old post: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/224114-blue-screen-crash-on-new-pc

Here's a link to the blue screen that hasn't changed at all: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0CZ2sKxrQ5kYllIRDRtZF9TOEE

Here's a link to my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vdCMxY

I found out through a **** ton of crashing that it crashes while under load but not a lot of load. I mean music playing on chrome, Garry's Mod open, and trying to record Garry's Mod or music playing on chrome and playing Team Fortress 2. I found out that it crashes randomly after a song finishes. o a song will finish and it wont crash or it will. I would very much love to know what could be causing it to crash and any part suggestions. I plan on replacing every part in the future I just need a place to start.

Thanks,
            BritishInmate

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi there,

You & I actually have a very similar build (I'm running A10-7870K on an Asrock A88M board) & I ran into that kind of problem while trying to run XMP profiles on my RAM. Also ran into some issues while pushing the overclock.

Might I ask: are you running an overclock? If so, what voltages are you using? Are you running XMP? Have you attempted to disable it?

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd add that if you're running music on Chrome & that seems tied to the crashes, then what's likely occurring is that when a page reloads while the system is under load it's throwing some kind of error. This might be because of a bad RAM module/bad RAM overclock (if the module is full because of the game & Chrome is having difficulty loading a new web page / song into memory, it could cause an error).

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah.. I can't make out what the error code that is in that picture, do you know the code?

Has it always crashed since you built it? Did it 1st start to crash after you installed games? try uninstall things to see if its a program.

make sure that all of your drivers are up to date.

Have you tried doing a Recovery Reset trough windows 10 settings?

it may be that hardware is malfunctioning.

Is your CPU over heating? use HWMonitor to find out. if so try reapplying new thermal paste. If that don't work to get your CPU down in temp get a better CPU cooler.

Not over heating? see if you can still RMA the CPU.

Use one stick of ram or another set of RAM to see if that the problem, if so RMA the RAM.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube