add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good desks for gaming PC? (Desk has NO space)

TeodrosKing

31 months ago

Hey guys,

Just wondering what you guys recommend as big desks. I have a 27-inch monitor and a Fractal Design R4 Case. Needless to say the size of the table I have it far to small especially since I plan to get a second monitor sometime and I can't to any college work on it that isn't on the computer. If you can could you refrain from having L shaped desks as my room does not have that kind of shape. I have AT THE MOST 300 dollars to spend. I may plan to buy LED lights to add to the back of the monitor if I can customize my set up a bit more.

Thank you very much.

Fin

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Just make a IKEA countertop desk. Pick your Countertop and Legs or Drawers. Also get a cable management rack. You can cut the countertop to the length you want and cover the edges with the 2 included edging strips.

Videos of ikea desks, Video 1 | Video 2 | Video 3

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I like this idea. If an IKEA isn't near you or you find it too expensive, your local hardware store might have some similar options for possibly cheaper.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube