add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please remove a vendor for a part

vagabond139
  • 43 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Qt2kcf/hitachi-internal-hard-drive-hde721010sla330

On Amazon the E7K1000 is not new even though Finity India clams it is. I own one and when I got it came with years of usage on it. I can get screenshots of the SMART data for proof. Also while I normally don't say this but the reviews also have people complaining that it is used and some have screenshots of the SMART data and people complaining of them dying which could be contributed due to them being used.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you...

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

FINALLY

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The exact same thing is going on with the HGST Ultrastar 7K3000. Can you report the listing to Amazon (like I did with the 7K3000)?

Also look at this...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OQK5F0

This, which I found on PCPP, advertises itself as both a computer case fan and a replacement phone battery at the same time.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

If there is an issue with the product/seller please report it to Amazon. If you receive a product that is in any condition other than New you should be covered under the A to Z warranty.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube