add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ALL New line - Kraken Liquid coolers X62/X52/X42 (RGB)

pegotico

39 months ago

https://www.nzxt.com/categories/all-new-kraken

Interesting that they decided to release a 240mm liquid cooler.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 3 points

Overpriced Astek with lights and whatnot? No thanks.

They will sell a gazillion of them though.

• 39 months ago
  • 3 points

2016- RGB and tempered glass

2017- RGB infinity mirrors?

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Yay! More stuff to spend money on

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Damn that lighting on the cooler...

I want to see the performance increase though, not really interested in those looks.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

This is why I love air coolers!

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

lol... that was a good one! +1

You shouldn't even be permitted to post in the air cooler section. PCPP is going to create a custom liquid cooling section to commemorate your builds...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

:( Heh, alas plenty of other builds on here with custom loops gave me inspiration.

Anyways, nothing against AIO's per say, but the price is really steep for the 140 mm IMO. When a Solid tower air cooler comes in half the price and can perform better. Of course not all about the costs but still the price on these is going up!

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

wooooooooo

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice. Look like they'll be perfect for the s340/Elite. Looks really nice as well.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep and they needed new stuff...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I'll be very happy with the new X52...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It seems to me like they are trying to compete with Corsair for the AIO but for performance, they should set their sights on beating the A80 or the EK radiators instead.

That being said, if they perform well, this could be an interesting refresh of their older products and the a 240mm is often easier to fit in some cases.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm. It's still an all Astek unit, but it comes with a 6 year warranty which is really good.\

Now we gotta see how it performs against the EK Predator.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

The EK Predator should perform better and it is more expensive.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

This and the predator still out performed by the Corsair H100i under stock loads and overclocked loads and at a MUCH cheaper cost. But I guess if you want flashy lights shrug

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

yay! RGB all the things

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I wonder what the chances are that we're going to start seeing these things in every other build with a CLLC...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Let's just hope they did some work to the block and not just add lights...

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

cruel....

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube