add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I wish I wish with all my heart that....

vagabond139
  • 42 months ago

Is there anything you wish a manufacturer or just manufacturers overall would do? Like not having cases with Windows that scratch if you look at them wrong.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Activision would go back to its roots

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

There were more gold pc parts.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Nvidia refrence design with white logo!

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

That would be very nice, something fairly color neutral.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

MSI in green/red... GPUs/MOBO as well as a Design your own _ component on websites... might cost a few more $ but would be sooo damn worth it

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish MSI made purple cards

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish motherboard manufacturers would sell a boards with a color neutral VRM heastisnk and same for the chipset and have a option for you to buy one with different colors on them. Same for GPU coolers.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish that Logisys wouldn't be greedy.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

what do you mean?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean that I wish that companies like Logisys wouldn't put quality so far down on the priority list and make dangerous PSUs because they're cheap and make profit.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, Deepcool is the parent company to Logisys and they make some great stuff.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

That doesn't mean that Logisys isn't greedy, and IMO Deepcool is greedy to have the Deepcool brand and then a separate Logisys brand for selling dangerous junk.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

greedy to have the Deepcool brand and...

Replace greedy with "being a scumbag"

selling dangerous junk.

Replace dangerous junk with "bombs"

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish apple switched to modularity and function instead of THIN AS POSSIBLE AND EXPENSIVE AS POSSIBLE

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I predict the 2017 MacBook will have no headphone jack or USB-C port.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish that PC components are cheap where I live.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

That all component manufacturers would agree on and then publicize and stick to a rational and quantifiable common standard to evaluate each component.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What kind of standards are you talking about?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I was thinking mostly performance standards. You know how when some companies make products that aren't that great, instead of just putting out the actual specs, they try to distract by emphasizing features that mean little to nothing. A good example would be PSUs. You see crap about the fan grill design or the fact that it's got dual +12v rails, but nothing about what the average output (not peak) is, or the lack of various fault protections.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I wish we had colored PCBs back on NORMAL (not overpriced) motherboards. I miss the days of a run of the mill red/blue/purple/orange motherboard PCB.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "General > General Discussion".

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

How is that a wish?

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Well the wish to move this topic from Off Topic to General Discussion may be the only one here to come true!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I think your right. Ice cream prices aren't likely to go down in a hurry

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Ice cream prices? You can go to nofrills with a 5 dollar bill, get two tubs of chocolate icecream and walk out with the ice cream and change.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah but i like free icecream :) and only with sprinckles

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

A meteor won't hit earth and that global warming will stop and that ice-cream goes on sale!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Someone would make a right angle 24 pin extension.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes! CableMod, do it. ;-D

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

If you get an older model blackwidow they used them.

Source: Typed this message with an MX Blue Blackwidow

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

But they look so good :D

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube