add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help Vagabond pick colors for his upcoming build.

vagabond139
  • 46 months ago

I plan on custom sleeving ALL of my cables in my upcoming build once I transfer cases to my new hopefully permanent home. I am looking for suggestions as to what color sleeving I should get. I am either going to be doing black and red or just red sleeving and the front panel cables are very likely to be black along with the fan cables and anything else that doesn't connect to the PSU.

I am picking from here but feel free to suggest sleeving from other sites. For black well its black and I don't need help picking that. I am struggling to figure out what shade of red I should use and if I should sleeve the sata cables red or black.

For the motherboard and RAM its this .

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

i think black and red sleeving would look great. The italian red would look the best i think.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Second the Italian red. Icemodz sells MDPC-X by the meter, might be interesting to check them out. Also, Mundi can also probably send you a sample of the MDPC-X colors, he sent me around 12 inches of all the colors a few months ago.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I was thinking the same thing.

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

A combination of black and red, doing some custom pattern.

You can try different patterns

http://www.icemodz.eu/sleevetool/

That is a very nice motherboard. Are you keeping the same case or are you getting a new one?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I am going with a Phanteks Evolvglass

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow... You're going high then.. Most beautiful atx case Imo. Everything needs to look perfect.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup. I don't see myself changing cases for a few years, I mean it this time lol. Mainly becasue I live in a dorm so a super tower isn't going to work. Everything is going to look perfect which is why I will probably spend just as much time on cable management as I do on the custom loop.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean it this time lol.

Are you sure? lol

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Atomic green and black, there is nowhere near enough green love with Pc's by Oem's. </3

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually am considering changes motherboards like a Asus VIII Formula if I can afford it or a VIII Hero instead of the M7 so that would look great with those parts.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Forgot to ask you what GPU are you going to use in this build and will it be in the custom loop?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I plan on using a R9 390 for now. I will first do the CPU/motherboard only and then add the GPU to the loop along another rad a few months later or so. The first part of the custom loop isn't likely to get done funded until about January so don't hold your breath waiting for it lol.

Although at that point in time I'm not sure what I will do GPU upgrade wise so that is really up in the air as to whether it it will be my R9 390 in the loop or another card.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube