add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Logitech G900, Yea or Nay?

Robotfood

42 months ago

So this thing has caught my attention, and it may be the solution (wireless) I'm looking for, but I was hoping to get some opinions on it before purchase. ($150 USD is a lot) I have fairly large hands and tend to go with a fingertip grip/palm grip depending the mouse. The other mouse I've considered in the past was the Steelseries Sensei wireless, which also seems to be around the same price as the G900.

I should also mention that I'm a lefty gamer, so I'm pretty much limited to Ambi mice. Is the G900 something I should heavily consider or is there something else I should be looking at?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Since you are a lefty, how about the much cheaper G. Skill MX780?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Its a very solid looking mouse, and I'd more then likely pick that up but I'm currently on the hunt for a wireless mouse. Putting their webpage into my favorites for later though, I completely forgot they made a mouse.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, ok

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the G602 and I'm very happy with it. I wasn't able to justify the price of the G900. I'm not sure if the G602 has a lefty mouse, though.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking and keeping my fingers crossed and... no haha. I'm out of luck on that one which sucks cuz the G602 looks awesome and people seem to love it.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Stop being a lefty! Haha, just kidding. That sucks though

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I can get away with going right-handed for everyday and work related tasks, but for gaming, especially twitch gaming I just can't seem to get the fine motor controls down. You've given me an idea though! I'll practice by turning a mouse down to 200 dpi and work my way up.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a good plan!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

If only I could do the same :(

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube