add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Apach3
  • 49 months ago

In the interest of members across the globe, I think a notation in the 'completed builds' section stating what country the build took place would be helpful to interested viewers, especially when it comes down to prices. Ideally, however, it could also allow the retrieval of the regional cost of parts; that way, a viewer from America wouldn't be looking at American prices for a build in, say, Germany, or vice versa.

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Currency already solves that to some extent.

But this is a good idea nonetheless

+1 if i could

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The retrieval of prices will always show based on your current country setting on pcpp. I do think adding a note/marker on the build to say where it was built should be doable but I will have to run it by dev.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube