add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Aarodynamics
  • 55 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Aarodynamics/saved/Z2yPxr

I went with AMD in this build because I'd rather have the cores than hyper threading. Also went with 6 cores because I like to multitask. Motherboard also seems to be a semi-controversial topic but I went with a pretty good rated one and it met my qualifications. I don't plan on overclocking so I'm sticking with the stock cooler which doesn't seem too bad. Simple ram/storage.

Since I cut some money off my budget when choosing a mobo, I decided to up the graphics card to a 950, and it looks like a beautiful card. I am still open to recommendations when it comes to GPU so let me know. I love white cases, (would love a side window too), but didn't want to go over 50 on a case, so I'll just deal with it. Finally, the psu, in which more people disagree than the gpu. Go ahead and tell me how much it sucks, everyone has their bad views on every psu so I just went with this. thanks

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I like it! I would just suggest picking up an decent CPU cooler so you can overclock and get the most out of the FX-6300.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks alright the mobo is okay unless you decide to overclock you'll want a different one. Also suggest an evga b1 500w psu or xfx 550w instead of that power supply cx series ain't so great.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah don't necessarily plan on oc anyways. I know that cx isn't the best but I'd like to keep the price kind of low and I also want semi modular, but might put some more money into the psu, pay for quality. Better to be good off the start than have to replace later. thanks

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

For sure I figure 70-80 now is cheaper than replacing everytime you upgrade

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube