• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Edens_Remorse 1 point 47 months ago

Please don't try and explain what an AMD module is - I'm more than a bit familiar. I get that it isn't exactly what you think you want, but for what it costs and what it is capable of it remains untouched. It is absolutely not a weak quad core that requires 8 threads to be fully utilized - you really should stop talking about things you have such a small and misguided understanding of.

jacobs4525 1 Build 1 point 47 months ago

instead of acting condescending, have a legitimate debate and keep the atmosphere friendly. And yes, the FX 8 series ARE basically just a weak quad core with 8 threads. That's what they physically are. They have the resources of an older Intel quad core (a first or 2nd gen i5) but require 8 threads to fully utilize those resources. The module system works fine on dual module ("quad core" but not really) CPUs, but when you start making 3 or 4 module CPUs, they are basically useless for gaming applications.

[comment deleted by staff]
jacobs4525 1 Build 1 point 47 months ago

Gonna have to report you there buddy. Again, keep it about the topic, and keep the hostility out. There's no reason to get angry, we're all just here because we love PCs.

Edens_Remorse -1 points 47 months ago

No hostility at all, I'm literally laughing. The thanks was literal. It is helpful for the entire community to learn more about who is saying what and why. Truly, thank you.