add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Everything is installed at the same time , like 2 and something years ago .

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Reason I asked was because I wanted to understand the comparison between the old and new motherboards due to the critics of some users about the new generation Asus motherboard, like the xi hero for instance, some users reported went out after 7 months of purchase and some aura of some of their motherboards.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I gave this pc to my little nephew , he lives right next to me and I do all the tech stuff for him so yeah , everything is still great . I download new aura tool when it comes out and still works ok , some time it changes and it does not work as before but still works . I don't know if you update bios but if you don't make sure you do .

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

What monitor would you recommend for nvidia cards? I noticed many monitors in the market are freesync, mostly. Without overspending

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Well , it depends on how much you can afford it . Here is the link if you haven`t seen it already , https://graphicscardhub.com/best-g-sync-freesync-monitors/

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube