add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 24 months ago
  • 2 points

@ 298mm You're outta luck with fitting the strix then. Rads won't fit in front w/ fans. You won't be able to mod the case either to make it fit. You can mount rads w/o fans and take a 10 degrees C hit. If you go with the Define C, the fans can go on the outside of the chassis at the expense of some intake performance. With Meshify C, you can't do that.

In my photo I have the 1080ti FE (270mm), air gap for PETG tubes (about 20mm), rad (30mm), fans (25mm)

Typically with water cooling the GPU, the FE makes more sense, and to OC it with utilities. AIB cards will only provide better power management in WC builds, but the difference in performance is minimal.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you Wilson for your reply! Slowly figuring things out! Having difficulty actually choosing one card that I like, fits and that is in stock anywhere in the world ;p if I do go to water at a later time, but I am kind of tempted to find an EVGA sc2 hybrid

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube