add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Other then picture... You can take it with you to a lan party? I'd like to see you try bringing that 40" with you. lol

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

It's only 17 lbs lol

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

just because you can lug it over doesn't mean they'd let you take up that much space. Plus you can't really just hold it in with one hand and the computer with another. Unless you have like freakishly long arms. or are really tall.

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Well I don't go to LAN parties so doesn't matter. **** I never even heard if that.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

That mostly depends where you live, in some places like Toronto or ottawa some people host them as frequent as once a month or even once a week. Its just for playing multiplayer games together. I went to many at my college and its why my newest computer is using the corsair 380t so I can take it around easier, not the smallest case, but it works and looks nice.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahh. Yeah we aren't social in usa. Lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube