This build includes lots of custom parts and mods.
Some Specs i achieved, 8700k oc 5.2ghz at 1.4v temps 65c peak in benchmark 1080ti 2012mhz @ 42c using a modified swifttec jet block designed for direct die cooling. cooling is overkill but the plan is to run 2x1180gtx in a few months. current setup is almost silent while gaming, both radiators are intaking air making this a positive pressure build. Noise levels in a silent theater room 33dB, idle pc noise is 34dB and gaming is 35.2dB breathing is louder. Max power input is around 400w.
- custom cooled 1080ti inspired by nzxt AIO with 92mm noctua fan
- 280mm x 27mm rad on top 360mm x 27mm in front
- modified front grill for better filtration/flow and visuals
- custom poly/carbonate EK pump/res fan bracket for the ddc 3.2 elite 100mm with multiple drilled holes for airflow
- modified seasonic 1050w platinum PSU with 1200rpm 120mm fan and drilled out intake vent to stop the turbulent noise
- Top mounting the slim 280mm EK rad required mounting the 2 ML140 fans on the out side and fabricating a custom shroud with DEMCi 280mm filter