- This pc is Dream come true. pc i wished i had since i was a kid.
- Managed to overclock my cpu to 5.1GHz near about 1.39V. However only managed +100MHz on gpu core and +350x2 on gpu memory.
Solid processor, easily overclockable to 5GHz, when overclocked it's gaming benchmarks speaks for itself I do not need to say anything.
Keeps my 8600K clocked at 5.1GHz at about 65C when gaming even when on quite mode.
Keeps my 8600K clocked at 5.1GHz at about 65C when gaming. I am using 360mm tt closed loop cooling.
It keeps going on sale here and there, is best bang for buck. It specs are similar to ASUS Strix Z370-E and performs same too. It also comes with some really good cable management stuff.
Got this on sale for around 540 CAD. Really good looking and good performing RAM. However, if I still have the option to change my RAM, i would go for 16GB and better CPU or GPU.
Really good and fast ssd. however, please note this ssd has no impact on boot times when compared to sata ssds which are far cheaper, so my suggestion is if u r just looking for better boot times then buy a slower but bigger SSD thats what i would do if i still had the option.
Really fast for an HDD but obviously is far slower when compared to an SSD.
- DT version does not have much overclocking potential. I only managed +100MHz.
- However is really good for vertical mounting as its less thicker compared to other aftermarket cards.
- Stays nice and cool under load. Make sure to set a good custom fan curve as built in fan configurations are either too hot or too loud.
Good case, really good airflow, lots of fan mounts easy cable management. However, Please don't go on the awesome rgb fans u see in pictures, these fans only produce one color at a time.
- Nice, cheap underrated power supply. Comes with Warranty and does its job really well.
- Stock cables are not that good but cant complain for the price as the supply is fuly modular, just geed better looking aftermarket cables.
Nice and clean extension, cheaper than most, I experienced no fps loss when gaming.