+ Total (United States):
Built in Malaysia, parts most likely made in China
To be honest I have no idea why I named this dawn, my first idea was rival or some Censored like that but I decided dawn was short and simple, anyway let’s move on with the build...
Story I’ve just entered my teenage years (in my opinion) recently and I have always been the person who was several generations behind everybody else, I’ve had a PS2 and played with that console until a year after the release of the PS4, i’ve had a Lenovo thinkpad, i have an AMD 9800p FX Acer Aspire laptop and I still have my parents 2003 windows XP desktop.
The reason why I have never really upgraded was because I hated to safe (IDK Why?), and when I ever did have the money I would use it (Again why?), While my friends had gaming rigs they got from their parents or from their own savings. This all changed 6 months ago, where I decided to sacrifice card collecting, in game purchases, cool gaming Peripherals, fish keeping equipment and fish tanks, I got a job and many more... (basically I decided to stop ALL spending habits).
The reason why I changed was because I saw my older cousins gaming rig during a Christmas gathering, it could run games, video editing and video recording software at a much higher resolution and graphics setting as compared to my own (not that I actually had a gaming rig to compare with).
Process Tbh at first i had no idea how to begin mainly because I never built or planned a pc that was until a friend had suggested to me pc partpicker and so the plans started here.
The plan was,  create a pc better than my laptop,  create a pc that can stream, record and play games,  it needs to look good
In the span of 2 months I bought these items accordingly
Omg where to start, well let’s start with...
1) power supply, the reason why I got this last was because I did not trust my old 2003 windows XP PSU, so far it has not blown up or done anything suspicious, but I don’t really li,e the multi coloured cables. (Got it last second)
2) case, OMG finding a decent case for my needs in Malaysia is a pain in the *** because cases from cooler master, NZXT, and etc... are so damn expensive. You may have noticed that I bought 2 cases during the purchasing process and that’s because the first case was terrible to work with, there was no space for wires, fans and it did not come with a dust filter. While the second case had more space in general and it looked fantastic, the headers were too short and it only gave me 1-3mm (probably more than this) of space for wires, extensions and controllers. (Got the cheapest best, which was still bad)
3) Gpu, not a lot I can say other than it looks professional and it’s WAY better than my laptops FX APU
4) CPU, Again I cant really compare this to anything other than my ****** laptop and once agin surprise surprise it’s better
5) RAM, lastly I will talk about my memory and I don’t really know how to describe this memory other than it looks better than a crucial kit, looks better than a patriot and Corsair kit sooo yea.
Heaven 2009 Bench Mark (highest setting) : 35 FPS Min 70-80 FPS Max Csgo : playable at max settings To be continued...
I dropped it and it still works, way faster than my laptops FX 9800p APU
Love the LEDs, love the gpu lock design, matches my build, and it has worked all the way.
The ssd at first did not show up both in my bios and windows at first causing me to panic but soon it was fixed hence why 1 star is missing, overall this ssd is obviously faster than any hard drive, good boot drive.
People have said that the thermal paste needs to be replaced once acquired but mine stayed nice and cool, it’s not noisy and it can run a full had tv screen at a good FPS.