I use it for heavy gaming and game streaming (on twitch and mixer). Everything is awesome on it, the only problem i had was the case is weird where the power supply was allitle hard to get in but it still fit just needed to be moved around a bit before it properly fit but other then that no problem with this setup.
- Proccesor -Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core
- Gel - I used the one that came with the evo hyper master
- Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- Motherboard - MSI z270 gaming m3 ATX LGA1151
- Memory - Team Vulcan 16gb DDR4-2400
- Storage - 1TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5" 7200RPM
- Graphics Card - MSI Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB Gaming x 4G
- Case - Corsair 200R ATX mid tower
- Power Supply - EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 550W 80+ Gold Certified
- Optical Drive - LG GH24NSBO DVD/CD WRITER
- Windows Version - Uses windows 10 home edition.
Any other questions please ask and i will answer if i can.
*i bought all the parts i could from amazon so the final price may not be the price for you (depending on who you buy from.)