No comments on performance yet......will be added soon
UPDATE: Sorry for the long wait, august vacation :)
First of all, I'm not the kind of involved guy who knows much about computing, benchmarking or OCing......
Here's what I did and the results on couple games I installed:
- Install Win 10 Home 64 bit
- Complete update, latest drivers, etc.....
- CPU on 'Boost' profile via BIOS - 3.4 Ghz (couldn't OC with the AMD tool cause of some 'clock time' thing)
- PUBG: 1080p everything on very low except Textures and Viewing Dintance on Ultra - 70-80 fps
- BF1: 1080p on High - 60-65 fps
- Hearthstone: really? XD
Planning on uploading a couple more pictures from the complete setup.......desk, peripherals, etc....
See you soon!