I upgraded my pre-built Alienware Aurora R1 for this machine. I pretty much picked what I wanted on my new machine. This is my first build, so the works kinda sloppy i.e cable management.
So far the I have manage to acquire all hardware without problem. However, I did encountered (as expected) some hiccups along the build, I found it at the early stages during mobo post-test. I have narrowed it down to one faulty dimm which is now in the process of being returned.
1-2TB HDD for more storage and maybe a 500gb SSD just for the games I play a LOT. Also, DEMCiFlex Corsair 760T Magnetic filters for anti-dust.
Some parts were just cannibalised from my old rig, speakers, headphones, Samsung SSD, 2tb hdd.
Update: Boug another 2.5" hybrid hdd and installed the sleeved cables from moddiy. Also installed an arm mount for the screen.